Block Machine Operator
St. Vrain Block Company
Location: Dacono, Colorado
Operate block machine and produce high quality concrete products. Provide leadership to the production line personnel. In charge of mold changes, machine adjustments, operate batching system and quality control. Ensure safety procedures are being followed. Maintain machinery, including troubleshooting equipment, making minor adjustments and repairs on machinery and be aware of parts ordering. Ensure all “housekeeping” is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area. Full time position with benefits after 90 days. Paid holidays and paid vacation after 1 year.
- At least 1 year experience in operating block machinery.
- Batching systems experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Background or ability in mechanical repair and troubleshooting.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical problems.
- Understand, follow and communicate all safety procedures.
- Ensure the manufacture of high quality concrete products.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs with physical prescreen before hire.
- Able to stand on feet for extended periods of time.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus but not required.
How to Apply
Contact Colleen Ryan at email@example.com or call 303-775-8733.