Customer Service Representative (Call Center)
Department: Customer Service
Location: Sioux City, Iowa
This position promotes machine and mold parts, capital equipment, paid service, and training to customers and prospects for the entire Besser product line. The Customer Service Representative reports to the Customer Service Manager.
- Provides innovative ideas and utilizes resources to exceed sales and service goals.
- Follows written policies, procedures and best practices developed for the customer service team.
- Researches customer information and drawings to provide correct parts.
- Generates parts quotes and orders including price and the appropriate lead time as specified by purchasing, the supplier or manufacturing.
- Requests and follows up with customers on open quotes, RMAs, credit, etc. and updates customer with revised ship dates.
- Enters purchase orders for direct shipments to customers.
- Contributes to customer communications.
- Completes call cards, expense reports and provides capital equipment leads to the capital team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Associate’s degree in business or related field; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: Three years of experience in a related field with electrical and mechanical experience preferred.
Skills: Exceptional knowledge of equipment and production of products and plant practices. Good oral and written communication skills. Good computer skills; knowledge of current business systems and software programs. Good organizational skills. Ability to effectively communicate with customers at many levels.
Requirements: Must be physically able to perform manual labor and lift a minimum of 100 pounds. Must be fluent in English, bi-lingual preferred. Must have good driving record.
N (Not Applicable) not applicable to this occupation
O (Occasionally) up to 33% of the time (0- 2.5 hours per day)
F (Frequently) 33% to 66% of the time (2.5 to 5.5 hours per day)
C (Constantly) more than 66% of the day (5.5 hrs)
|Reach Above Shoulders||O|
|Squat or Kneel||O|
|10 lbs or less||O|
|Over 100 lbs||N|
|12 lbs or less||O|
|12 lbs or less||N|
|12 lbs or less||N|
Other Physical Requirements
Vision (Near, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
An office environment in a controlled atmospheric building.
How to Apply
Do you think you’d make an excellent fit for Besser Company and enjoy all the beauty that Alpena, Michigan has to offer? Please forward your resume to:
Besser Company World Headquarters
Attn: Janet Behnke, Corporate Human Resources Director
801 Johnson Street
Alpena, MI 49707 USA