Besser Controlled Curing
The Besser Controlled Curing System is designed specifically for the curing of concrete pavers and blocks.
A consistent and controlled curing system.
- Consistent conditions throughout the kiln
- Extremely good air circulation and destratification
- Individual control of temperature and moisture
- Control of efflorescence
- Consistent product color
- Early product strength gain
- Very low operating costs
- Ability to operate the plant for multiple shifts
- An opportunity for reduction in cement
- Operational secondary processing
- Air circulation systems
- Exhaust systems
- Fixed insulated structures
- Insulated doors
- Automated product handling
BENEFITS OF CURING CONCRETE PRODUCTS
- Improve product strength and color consistency
- Reduce efflorescence
- Reduce permeability by increasing product surface density
- Increase throughput and decrease turnaround time
WHY BESSER CURING SYSTEMS?
Every system supplied by Besser is engineered to deliver accurate temperature and humidity control, timing in the curing environment, insulation and air control that provides proper circulation and energy savings. We use custom simulation software to design a system that meets your specific curing needs.
Installation of your system is completed by our experienced technical service team. While on-site we train your staff to operate our curing systems to maximum efficiency. We offer 24/7 technical support, parts and training. We also offer upgrades for Besser and competitive curing systems.