Besser Hydro Curing Systems can be used in the curing sectors that require little or no airflow to cure products such as hollow core, roof tile and large precast segments.
Besser Hydro Curing
The Besser Hydro Curing System accelerates curing/hardening using a closed-loop radiant-heat system located under a form.
- High thermal efficiency
- Use of gas, oil and other fuels
- A wide range of thermal outputs available
- Low or medium pressure hot water transfer systems
- Compact containerized design for easy on-site installation
- Curing maturity control system
- Air circulation systems
- Exhaust systems
- Fixed insulated structures
- Insulated doors
- Automated product handling
Benefits of Curing
Benefits of Curing Concrete Products
- Improve product strength and color consistency
- Reduce efflorescence
- Reduce permeability by increasing product surface density
- Increase throughput and decrease turnaround time
Why Besser Curing Systems?
Every system supplied by Besser is engineered to deliver accurate temperature and humidity control, timing in the curing environment, insulation and air control that provides proper circulation and energy savings. We use custom simulation software to design a system that meets your specific curing needs.
Installation of your system is completed by our experienced technical service team. While on-site we train your staff to operate our curing systems to maximum efficiency. We offer 24/7 technical support, parts and training. We also offer upgrades for Besser and competitive curing systems.